DLL, XML, What the H-E-Double Bang

Rhoderunner

I have an issue that I'm hoping has a simple solution. I am creating a
DLL to use within Extend that parses an XML file and returns certain
information back to Extend for processing. I have tried both DOM and
SAX with the same result. The program compiles fine, and runs file if
compiled into an EXE. When run within Extend, I get an assertion
error.
Upon debugging, I found that (in the case of DOMBuilder) the document
is
set to a null value. It appears that when executed as a dll, it is
unable to read in the file. Is there some sort of implementation that
must be done at the global level for dll's? Any information would be
greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Scot Rhodes

Ian Collins

Rhoderunner said:
I have an issue that I'm hoping has a simple solution. I am creating a
DLL

Try a windows specific group, you'll have better luck there.