    it can't send packets out.
    and the error number is 0.
    Can anybody here give me some hints!
    cr4kb0y, May 12, 2008

  2. cr4kb0y <> wrote:
    > I am stdudying the dns spoof,and i got a source code about dns
    > spoof,but it can't run normaly,
    > I don't know why.so I come here for help.
    > the problem is :
    > PacketInitPacket(lppackets,sendbuf,sizeof(eth)+sizeof(arp));//
    > if(PacketSendPacket(lpadapter,lppackets,TRUE)==FALSE)
    > {
    > printf("PacketSendPacket in arpspoof Error: %d
    > \n",GetLastError());
    > return -1;
    > }
    > it can't send packets out.
    > and the error number is 0.

    Unfortunately, in clc you're wrong since your question seems to be
    about some functions concerning networking, using some third-party
    and probably system-specific library but not about the language C
    (which hasn't any built-in support for networking and you don't
    seem to have any obvious problems with C in what you posted).
    Some functions look a bit as if they are from the WinPcap library
    while another seems to be Windows specific (GetLastError()), so
    asking in a group dedicated to programming under Windows will
    probably be the best choice. If you do so it may be of advantage
    if you give a bit more information (which system you're on, what
    libraries you use and perhaps a bit more of source code).

    Regards, Jens
    --
    \ Jens Thoms Toerring ___
    Jens Thoms Toerring, May 12, 2008

  3. cr4kb0y

    cr4kb0y Guest

    On 5ÔÂ13ÈÕ, ÉÏÎç2ʱ20·Ö, (Jens Thoms Toerring) wrote:
    > cr4kb0y <> wrote:
    > > I am stdudying the dns spoof,and i got a source code about dns
    > > spoof,but it can't run normaly,
    > > I don't know why.so I come here for help.
    > > the problem is :
    > > PacketInitPacket(lppackets,sendbuf,sizeof(eth)+sizeof(arp));//
    > > if(PacketSendPacket(lpadapter,lppackets,TRUE)==FALSE)
    > > {
    > > printf("PacketSendPacket in arpspoof Error: %d
    > > \n",GetLastError());
    > > return -1;
    > > }
    > > it can't send packets out.
    > > and the error number is 0.

    > Unfortunately, in clc you're wrong since your question seems to be
    > about some functions concerning networking, using some third-party
    > and probably system-specific library but not about the language C
    > (which hasn't any built-in support for networking and you don't
    > seem to have any obvious problems with C in what you posted).
    > Some functions look a bit as if they are from the WinPcap library
    > while another seems to be Windows specific (GetLastError()), so
    > asking in a group dedicated to programming under Windows will
    > probably be the best choice. If you do so it may be of advantage
    > if you give a bit more information (which system you're on, what
    > libraries you use and perhaps a bit more of source code).
    >
    > Regards, Jens
    > --
    > \ Jens Thoms Toerring ___

    Thanks for your suggestions!