Do I need to restart IIS after change in global.asax?

Guest

Hi,

I have my asp.net apps on a web hotel, and thus I have whatsoever no control
of the IIS on my server.

If I make a change in the global.asax for my application,. what is needed to
get the IIS to make the changes?

TIA

Kenneth P

Juan T. Llibre

You don't need to do anything after you make
a change in global.asax.

The Application will restart automatically,
including your new global configurations,
as soon as any page is called in it.

Juan T. Llibre
ASP.NET MVP

Guest