document.location throwing "property not supported" error in IE. pls. help.

pbd22

hi.

i am using IE7 and, when i use the IE-included script debugger
for my javascript, i get the following error:

"Object doesn't support this property or method"

This error usually occurs just after the below code:

IFrameObj = new Object();
IFrameObj.document = new Object();
IFrameObj.document.location = new Object();
IFrameObj.document.location.iframe =
document.getElementById('RSIFrame');
IFrameObj.document.location.replace = function(location) {

i gather from online reading that location.replace and location.iframe
is not supported in IE?

so, how do i make the above code work with IE? is there another
property i should be using?

i thank you.