Documentation

Jim Heavey

Hello, I thought that when I loaded VS.Net, I would get a complete copy of
the documentation for the classes and methods, but I find that not to be
the case.

For instance, I was wanting information on the StackFrame Class, so when I
use dynamic help and bring up the class and review it, I get a brief
explanation of the class with no examples.

No if I go to Microsoft web site and do a search on StackFrame, I see the
same documentation noted above, but I also get pages of examples. Should I
always be going to the web for documentation on classes and methods to
which I am completely unfamiliar with?

Thanks in advance for your assistance!!!!!!!