docutils: ImportError: No module named roman

Rim

Hi,

ImportError: No module named roman

What provides the roman module? I can't run docutils/tools since I
upgraded to python2.3.

Thanks,
-Rim

Rim

Hi Dave,

I found the problem:

% python setup.py install --prefix=/mydir/python
"optparse" module already present; ignoring extras/optparse.py.
"textwrap" module already present; ignoring extras/textwrap.py.
"roman" module already present; ignoring extras/roman.py.
running install
running build
running build_py
running install_lib
creating /mydir/python/lib/python2.3/site-packages/docutils

%echo $PYTHONPATH | tr ':' '\n'
/mydir/python/lib/python2.2/site-packages
/another_dir/local.linux_RH7.2/Python-2.3/lib/python2.3

I had mixed releases in the PYTHONPATH. Re-installed and works
like a charm.

Thanks,
-Rim