Does anybody know where should I submit my control?

Umut Tezduyar

I have generated a control that simpifies most of the layout problems that
asp.net 1.1 and 1.0 face. I want to submit it to microsoft for the
investigation. Does anybody know where should I submit my control?

Scott M.

I don't know that MS takes submissions of controls at all. There is an
entire industry built around 3rd party controls. Why don't you package it
up and sell it?

By the way....What layout problems are you referring to?

Peter Rilling

Are you looking to make money from this, or just share your insight.

You might consider posting it on Codeproject.com.

Umut Tezduyar

Hi scott,

That is a good idea but i haven't built it for commercial usage. I want more
people use it. Since it is not simple control, i have to make a
documentation for it.