  1. I have generated a control that simpifies most of the layout problems that
    asp.net 1.1 and 1.0 face. I want to submit it to microsoft for the
    investigation. Does anybody know where should I submit my control?
    Umut Tezduyar, Sep 28, 2005

  2. Umut Tezduyar

    Scott M. Guest

    I don't know that MS takes submissions of controls at all. There is an
    entire industry built around 3rd party controls. Why don't you package it
    up and sell it?

    By the way....What layout problems are you referring to?

    Scott M., Sep 29, 2005

  3. Are you looking to make money from this, or just share your insight.

    You might consider posting it on Codeproject.com.

    Peter Rilling, Sep 29, 2005
  4. Hi scott,

    That is a good idea but i haven't built it for commercial usage. I want more
    people use it. Since it is not simple control, i have to make a
    documentation for it.

    Umut Tezduyar, Sep 29, 2005
  5. Umut Tezduyar

    Scott M. Guest

    But (again) what layout problems are you referring to in the first place?

    Scott M., Sep 29, 2005