does anyone know where is it?

Discussion in 'ASP .Net' started by Bruno Alexandre, Jun 27, 2005.

  1. Hi guys,

    does anyone know where is the Website used in the MSDN "Lear ASP.NET 2.0
    with Jeff Prosise"
    (http://msdn.microsoft.com/asp.net/beta2/multimedia/default.aspx) events?

    The website used is called "Contoso", but I can't find it in the MSDN
    site, so I can evaluate it with the webcasts.

    If anyone know here is it, or if anyone is using it, please post here a
    copy of the original files.

    Thank you very much.

    --

    Bruno Alexandre
    Dep Informática do Grupo Filtrarte

    Av Genereal Humberto Delgado, 91
    Vila Verde
    2705-887 Terrugem SNT

    Tel. +351 219 608 130
    Tlm. +351 914 461 138
    Fax +351 219 613 881
    @.
    www www.filtrarte.com | www.filtrarte.pt

    Bruno Alexandre, Jun 27, 2005

  2. is this it

    http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/...63-91D8-4AAA-8ED9-6EC937F46068&displaylang=en

    --
    Regards

    John Timney
    ASP.NET MVP
    Microsoft Regional Director

    John Timney \(ASP.NET MVP\), Jun 27, 2005

  3. I'm afraid not, this is a 1.1 version, and this version I already had found
    under "contoso" in msdn search
    the Webcast are about the new version 2.0 beta 2 :(

    it's a underful example cause they use as example the new components in 2.0
    beta 2, like master pages and master sitemap, new ways to bind data,
    authentication... all that a new guy in ASP.NET needs to pass from ASP 3.0
    to ASP.NET 2.0 :) just like me...

    but thank you anyway

    --

    Bruno Alexandre