Does it usually take a day for post to appear??

phuile

I have posted a thread yesterday and although the message told me that
my post will appear "momentarily" it didn't appear until today. I have
posted a reply to the psot and I have now waited for at least 4-5hours
and it hasn't appeared yet. I have posted in other forums before and
it took usually 15 minutes or less for the psot to appear. Is it
normal for this forum that it takes a day or two?

I just want to know which VM to install for Swing for IE. I am using
Borland JBuilder 2006. If anyone happens to look at this before I get
any replies for the other posts.

Thanks for any help.

Gordon Beaton

I have posted a thread yesterday and although the message told me that
my post will appear "momentarily" it didn't appear until today. I have
posted a reply to the psot and I have now waited for at least 4-5hours
and it hasn't appeared yet. I have posted in other forums before and
it took usually 15 minutes or less for the psot to appear. Is it
normal for this forum that it takes a day or two?

You seem to be talking about Google, and should complain to them if
you're not happy with their service, not here. But this isn't Google,
it's Usenet. There are many free Usenet servers available.

Whatever you do, don't keep reposting just because your post hasn't
shown up on Google yet.

/gordon