Dont copy the output

Joined
Feb 22, 2018
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi everyone,

i have some details about struct and union oriented programs
//gcc 5.4.0

#include <stdio.h>

typedef struct
{
char Name[10];
int age;
int salary;
}person_t;

person_t p;

typedef union
{
char array[20];
struct
{
person_t p;
};
}emp;
emp e;
unsigned char LoopData=0;

/**********************************************************************/
int main(void)
{

for(LoopData=0;LoopData<10;LoopData++)
e.p.Name[LoopData]='A';
e.p.age=30;
e.p.salary=100;

for(LoopData=0;LoopData<10;LoopData++)
printf("%c",p.Name[LoopData]);
printf("\n%d\n",p.age);
printf("%d\n",p.salary);

for(LoopData=0;LoopData<10;LoopData++)
printf("%c",e.p.Name[LoopData]);
printf("\n%d\n",e.p.age);
printf("%d\n",e.p.salary);

return 0;

}

output are:
p.Name=0000000000
p.age=0
p.salary=0

e.p.Name=AAAAAAAAAA
e.p.age=30
e.p.salary=100

In this case e.p.name , e.p.age and e.p.salary values are reflected at p.name , p.age and p.salary.But our case dont reflect or dont copy the same output shows zero values.what happened the program?Pls guide me as soon as possible.

Last edited: