don't get JPE (Java Python Extension) compiled.

Tamer Higazi

Hi people!
I want to compile the Java Python Extension which I downloaded through
CVS "http://jpe.cvs.sourceforge.net/jpe/"

Building JPE by bootstrapping the makefile system with the cmd:

"python makefile.py"

from the top source directory.

I receive the following error message:

working in </home/tamer/JPE/jpe>
use make command <make>
<env make -f config.mk>
ksh /home/tamer/JPE/libplus/bin/pybatch.ksh /home/tamer/JPE/libplus
/usr/bin/python -c "import devkit; devkit.pythonexe = None; import imp;
imp.load_source( 'makefile', 'makefile.py', open(
'makefile.py')).genmake()"
/bin/sh: ksh: command not found
make: *** [all] Error 127

for any help solving my problem getting JPE compiled, I would thank you
very much

Tamer Higazi