Don't know if javascript is the answer,....

slider

Hi,

I don't know if what I'm trying to achieve is possible but after hours
of searching I thought I'd run it by someone.

Scenario:

index.asp has several divs that load pages via includes. One of those
pages, sessions.asp, draws info from an SQL db and displays a link that
when clicked returns the client's info to client.asp(name, address,
city state, zip, phone, etc.).

Question: Is it possible to have the link on sessions.asp return it's
results(client.asp) to a div back on index.asp?

index.asp
<snip>

</snip>

sessions.asp

<snip>

=RS.Fields("ID").Value %></a>

<snip>

Thanks.

Tim Williams

Hi,

I don't know if what I'm trying to achieve is possible but after hours
of searching I thought I'd run it by someone.

Scenario:

index.asp has several divs that load pages via includes. One of those
pages, sessions.asp, draws info from an SQL db and displays a link that
when clicked returns the client's info to client.asp(name, address,
city state, zip, phone, etc.).

Question: Is it possible to have the link on sessions.asp return it's
results(client.asp) to a div back on index.asp?

You could use an XmlHttp object to retrieve the information, and then
display the content by setting the display div's innerHTML.

Search for Ajax and/or xmlhttp.

Tim