    Info: railsspace.com

    I realy need some information on where to look to even solve this
    problem.
    Tiger Big one, Apr 17, 2010

  2. Tiger Big one

    Robert Dober Guest

    On Sat, Apr 17, 2010 at 2:47 PM, Tiger Big one <> wrote:
    > I get this error
    >
    > ##
    >
    > SQLite3::SQLException: no such column: blogs.user_id: SELECT * FROM
    > blogs =A0 WHERE (blogs.user_id =3D 1) =A0LIMIT 1
    >
    > ##

    Well the Ruby On Rails ML seems to be a better place to look for help,
    but somehow this looks like you are missing a migration here.

    rake db:migrate

    might do the trick.

    HTH
    R.

    --=20
    -- Alan Kay
    Robert Dober, Apr 17, 2010

  3. NoMethodError in User#index

    Showing user/_blog.rhtml where line #3 raised:

    undefined method `paginated?' for #<ActionView::Base:0x8a31274>

    Extracted source (around line #3):

    1: <div id="blog">
    2: <p>
    3: <% if paginated? %>
    4: <% first = @pages.current_page.first_item %>
    5: <% last = @pages.current_page.last_item %>
    6: <% if first == last %>

    I am getting this error now :( really am unsure about as i am on 2.0
    rails
    Tiger Big one, Apr 17, 2010
  4. Tiger Big one

    Robert Dober Guest

    On Sat, Apr 17, 2010 at 3:32 PM, Tiger Big one <> wrote:
    > =A0NoMethodError in User#index
    >
    > Showing user/_blog.rhtml where line #3 raised:
    >
    > undefined method `paginated?' for #<ActionView::Base:0x8a31274>
    >
    > Extracted source (around line #3):
    >
    > 1: <div id=3D"blog">
    > 2: =A0 <p>
    > 3: =A0 <% if paginated? %>
    > 4: =A0 =A0 <% first =3D @pages.current_page.first_item %>
    > 5: =A0 =A0 <% last =A0=3D @pages.current_page.last_item %>
    > 6: =A0 =A0 <% if first =3D=3D last %>
    >

    > I am getting this error now :( really am unsure about as i am on 2.0
    > rails

    --=20
    -- Alan Kay
    Robert Dober, Apr 17, 2010
  5. Tiger Big one

    Robert Dober Guest

    On Sat, Apr 17, 2010 at 3:47 PM, Robert Dober <> wrot=
    e:

    :
    >> =A0NoMethodError in User#index
    >>
    >> Showing user/_blog.rhtml where line #3 raised:
    >>
    >> undefined method `paginated?' for #<ActionView::Base:0x8a31274>
    >>
    >> Extracted source (around line #3):
    >>
    >> 1: <div id=3D"blog">
    >> 2: =A0 <p>
    >> 3: =A0 <% if paginated? %>
    >> 4: =A0 =A0 <% first =3D @pages.current_page.first_item %>
    >> 5: =A0 =A0 <% last =A0=3D @pages.current_page.last_item %>
    >> 6: =A0 =A0 <% if first =3D=3D last %>
    >>

    >> I am getting this error now :( really am unsure about as i am on 2.0
    >> rails
    >> --

    > The best way to predict the future is to invent it.
    > -- Alan Kay

    Well I had lots to say in my last post, sorry about that.

    Sorry for being blunt but it seems you are missing lots of things
    here, maybe reading up on rails and RailsSpace would help[1]. If you
    are unsure about your rails version, well type
    rails -v
    and I am also unsure about RailsSpace it does not look maintained
    and/or Rails2 compatible to me.

    [1] http://guides.rails.info/

    --=20
    -- Alan Kay