Dont know where to look :(

Tiger Big one

I get this error

##

SQLite3::SQLException: no such column: blogs.user_id: SELECT * FROM
blogs WHERE (blogs.user_id = 1) LIMIT 1

##

well in my project, i will be creating railsspace

Info: railsspace.com

I realy need some information on where to look to even solve this
problem.

Robert Dober

I get this error

##

SQLite3::SQLException: no such column: blogs.user_id: SELECT * FROM
blogs =A0 WHERE (blogs.user_id =3D 1) =A0LIMIT 1

##
Well the Ruby On Rails ML seems to be a better place to look for help,
but somehow this looks like you are missing a migration here.

rake db:migrate

might do the trick.

HTH
R.

--=20
-- Alan Kay

Tiger Big one

NoMethodError in User#index

Showing user/_blog.rhtml where line #3 raised:

undefined method `paginated?' for #<ActionView::Base:0x8a31274>

Extracted source (around line #3):

1: <div id="blog">
2: <p>
3: <% if paginated? %>
4: <% first = @pages.current_page.first_item %>
5: <% last = @pages.current_page.last_item %>
6: <% if first == last %>

I am getting this error now :( really am unsure about as i am on 2.0
rails

Robert Dober

=A0NoMethodError in User#index

Showing user/_blog.rhtml where line #3 raised:

undefined method `paginated?' for #<ActionView::Base:0x8a31274>

Extracted source (around line #3):

1: <div id=3D"blog">
2: =A0 <p>
3: =A0 <% if paginated? %>
4: =A0 =A0 <% first =3D @pages.current_page.first_item %>
5: =A0 =A0 <% last =A0=3D @pages.current_page.last_item %>
6: =A0 =A0 <% if first =3D=3D last %>

I am getting this error now :( really am unsure about as i am on 2.0
rails

--=20
-- Alan Kay

Robert Dober

Well I had lots to say in my last post, sorry about that.

Sorry for being blunt but it seems you are missing lots of things
here, maybe reading up on rails and RailsSpace would help[1]. If you
are unsure about your rails version, well type
rails -v
and I am also unsure about RailsSpace it does not look maintained
and/or Rails2 compatible to me.

[1] http://guides.rails.info/

--=20
-- Alan Kay