DotNetNuke Search and CSS Styles

talkinggoat

I am trying to customize the search token of my DNN installation, but
it's not working.

Skin.xml:

<Object>
<Token>[SEARCH}</Token>
<Settings>
<Setting>
<Name>CssClass</Name>
<Value>SearchSkinObject</Value>
</Setting>
</Settings>
</Object>

From the installation of the skin:

# Processing token: [SEARCH]
# Token is skin object: Admin/Skins/Search.ascx
# Token NOT found in attributes file: [SEARCH]
# Formatting control statement: <dnn:SEARCH runat="server"
id="dnnSEARCH" />

I've told it which css style to use, but nothing changes.
I also have the styles for .SearchSkinObject:link etc... Does anyone
know why it's giving this error and why it won't change the css?