$.each(idx, item)
{
    if (idx < 2)

    else
    {
            $.each(idx2, item2)

Is the above code correct syntax?
It's a double $.each statement.
There is an if statement inside the doubled $.each statement.
I want to do if (idx < 2){} inside $.each(idx, item){}
Is the above code correct syntax?

Joined
Sep 4, 2022
Messages
128
Reaction score
16
you are close to need a 'recursive function', but I am not sure because of missing details.

JavaScript:
function recursive_idx(idx , item){

    if (idx < 2)
    {
     //
    }
    else
    {
      // call of the function by itself
      recursive_idx(idx , item);

Last edited:
Joined
Jul 4, 2023
Messages
366
Reaction score
41
Almost correct, because according to jquery documentation $.each has notation like this:

JavaScript:
$.each(array, function( index, value ) { ... }

$.each(object, function( index, value ) { ... }

// Arrow function
$.each(array, ( index, value ) => { ... }

The array or object to iterate over.

e.g
JavaScript:
const arr1 = [ 0, 1, 2, 3, 4 ];