Double POST

John Smith

When my user click on Submit button, my form submits. The problem is that
new page takes long time to show up, due to lot of processing on the server
side after first submition. So, somethimes my users clik browser's refresh
button (F5) which submits again my form. Is there any way to prevent second
submition when refresh (F5) is being used?

Thank you in advance.

Alvin Bruney [MVP]

Quick and dirty:
use javascript to set the button to invisible or disabled. If you aren't
using AJAX, when the page reloads, the original state of enabled or visible
will be restored.

--
Warm regards,

[Shameless Author plug]