Doubt in repeator control

muthu

Hi freinds,

Iam using repeator control in my application.The code behind
is vb.net.
I have n number of rows and 5 columns in the repeator control.In the
ItemDataBound event of the repeator control i have a variable which
should get the value of first column in the repeator column.How can i
achieve that...
Pls help me out .......

Eliyahu Goldin

Repeater doesn't have a concept of columns. You make your ItemTemplate out
of web and html controls and then find them with FindControl method of the
RepeaterItem that you get as a parameter in the ItemDataBound event handler.

When the ItemDataBound event handler runs for the very first data item, use
FindControl to find the control that serves as the first column.

Eliyahu