    95,98,NT etc ?

    Thanks in advance
    Ajith

    Ajith Nair, Mar 24, 2005

  2. Jean-Paul Mars via DotNetMonster.com, Mar 24, 2005

  3. Ajith Nair

    Frank Eller Guest

    Hi,

    > As long as the .net framework is installed: yes

    WinNT, 98, 2000, XP : Yes, as long as you also install the framework.
    Win95: No way, it's not possible to install the framework. Win95 is no
    longer supported.

    Regards,

    Frank Eller
    www.frankeller.de

    Frank Eller, Mar 24, 2005
  4. Ajith Nair

    Ajith Nair Guest

    Hi,

    If I am not developing web based software, whether I need to install
    framework ?

    Thanks in advance,
    Ajith

    Ajith Nair, Mar 29, 2005
  5. Ajith Nair

    nanda Guest

    Hi,

    If you are looking .Net developer environment you
    need .Net SDK, else if you just want to run .Net programs
    you need .Net runtime.

    it is available http://www.microsoft.com/net/

    Regards,
    nanda.

    system like Windows

    nanda, Mar 29, 2005
  6. Ajith Nair

    Ajith Nair Guest

    Hi,

    I want to develop a PC based software and right now I am using VB6 for the
    same. Mainly I am working developing user interface for some devices. I
    would like to compare advantage of .net over VB6 or VC++ 6. If you have some
    good site to compare the same please forward to me.

    Thanks in Advance,
    Ajith

    Ajith Nair, Mar 29, 2005
  7. Ajith Nair

    nandha Guest

    You must install .Net SDK (not runtime).

    Regards,
    nandha.

    nandha, Mar 29, 2005