Download XML file from a website using bcb

Joined
Jul 9, 2007
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
Hi

I am using borland c++ for coding.
I am having a url which opens up a file download dialog box so that i can download a XML file from a particular website.I want to run this URL and download this XML file by using borland c++ code.

I have used NMHTTP component of BCB to connect to web and then download a file.It downloads corrupted file with following error

<UL class=adminList>
<LI id=L_default_11>Error Code: 407 Proxy Authentication Required. The ISA Server requires authorization to fulfill the request. Access to the Web Proxy filter is denied. (12209)
<LI id=L_default_12>IP Address: 10.77.224.40
<LI id=L_default_13>Date: 7/4/2007 2:09:08 PM
<LI id=L_default_14>Server: einstein.persistent.co.in
<LI id=L_default_15>Source: proxy

Does any one can give me solution for this problem?

Also i am trying to create a object of URL and open Stream on this object so that i can read a file through Fstream and then parse it.But i am not able to do it as i am unabel to find a API which will open a stream on URL.

It will be so helpful for me if any one could give any solution to this problem.

thanks in advance. :)