    doxygen only prints infos about structs..typedefs. etcetc... BUT NO
    FUNCTIONS

    i dont know why :(
    chrstian brensteiner, Oct 20, 2003

  2. chrstian brensteiner

    Artie Gold Guest

    [OT] Re: doxygen does not document functions ? u know a solution?

    chrstian brensteiner wrote:
    > --------------------8<--XX.h--------------------------
    >
    > /** On shutdown the function shutdown() is called. The function destroys
    > blablablabla.
    > */
    > void shutdown();
    > --------------------8<--XX.h--------------------------
    >

    > this section mentioned above does not work and i dont know why
    > doxygen only prints infos about structs..typedefs. etcetc... BUT NO
    > FUNCTIONS
    >
    > i dont know why :(

    And people insist on asking off topic questions in news:comp.lang.c.

    I don't know why!

    --ag

    [OT - WTF don't you read the doxygen docs?]

    --
    Artie Gold -- Austin, Texas
    Oh, for the good old days of regular old SPAM.
    Artie Gold, Oct 20, 2003

  3. Re: [OT] Re: doxygen does not document functions ? u know a solution?

    "Artie Gold" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    > chrstian brensteiner wrote:
    > > --------------------8<--XX.h--------------------------
    > >
    > > /** On shutdown the function shutdown() is called. The function destroys
    > > blablablabla.
    > > */
    > > void shutdown();
    > > --------------------8<--XX.h--------------------------
    > >

    > > this section mentioned above does not work and i dont know why
    > > doxygen only prints infos about structs..typedefs. etcetc... BUT NO
    > > FUNCTIONS
    > >
    > > i dont know why :(
    > >

    > And people insist on asking off topic questions in news:comp.lang.c.
    >
    > I don't know why!
    >
    > --ag
    >
    > [OT - WTF don't you read the doxygen docs?]
    >
    > --
    > Artie Gold -- Austin, Texas
    > Oh, for the good old days of regular old SPAM.

    thx for start answer and sry i first "met" with this newsgroup and ofc my
    english is bad ;)
    chrstian brensteiner, Oct 20, 2003
  4. Re: [OT] Re: doxygen does not document functions ? u know a solution?

    chrstian brensteiner <> scribbled the following:
    > thx for start answer and sry i first "met" with this newsgroup and ofc my
    > english is bad ;)

    Don't take this as a flame or an insult, but more like a suggestion.
    If you yourself acknowledge that your English is bad, try to avoid use
    of "cute" abbreviations like "thx", "sry" or "ofc". Combined with non-
    native English, these give some people (like me for one) the initial
    impression that the writer is some sort of warez d00d. (In your case,
    having read the rest of your message, I found out that that impression
    was wrong.)
    In short, concentrate *first* on getting *English* right, *then* on
    getting *English slang* right. Thanks.

    "I am lying."
    - Anon
    Joona I Palaste, Oct 20, 2003
  5. chrstian brensteiner

    Artie Gold Guest

    Re: [OT] Re: doxygen does not document functions ? u know a solution?

    chrstian brensteiner wrote:
    > "Artie Gold" <> schrieb im Newsbeitrag
    >
    >>chrstian brensteiner wrote:
    >>
    >>>--------------------8<--XX.h--------------------------
    >>>
    >>>/** On shutdown the function shutdown() is called. The function destroys
    >>>blablablabla.
    >>>*/
    >>>void shutdown();
    >>>--------------------8<--XX.h--------------------------
    >>>

    >>>this section mentioned above does not work and i dont know why
    >>>doxygen only prints infos about structs..typedefs. etcetc... BUT NO
    >>>FUNCTIONS
    >>>
    >>>i dont know why :(
    >>>

    >>And people insist on asking off topic questions in news:comp.lang.c.
    >>
    >>I don't know why!
    >>
    >>--ag
    >>
    >>[OT - WTF don't you read the doxygen docs?]
    >>

    > thx for start answer and sry i first "met" with this newsgroup and ofc my
    > english is bad ;)

    Fair enough! (and your `winking smiley' shall serve you well indeed!)

    We look forward to `seeing' you when you have a question about the C
    *language*.

    Cheers,
    --ag

    Artie Gold, Oct 20, 2003
  6. chrstian brensteiner

    Dan Pop Guest

    In <ZJVkb.50308$> "chrstian brensteiner" <> writes:

    >--------------------8<--XX.h--------------------------
    >
    >/** On shutdown the function shutdown() is called. The function destroys
    >blablablabla.
    >*/
    >void shutdown();
    >

    >this section mentioned above does not work and i dont know why
    >doxygen only prints infos about structs..typedefs. etcetc... BUT NO
    >FUNCTIONS

    What was your C question?

    Dan
    --