doxygen does not document functions ? u know a solution?

chrstian brensteiner

--------------------8<--XX.h--------------------------

/** On shutdown the function shutdown() is called. The function destroys
blablablabla.
*/
void shutdown();
--------------------8<--XX.h--------------------------

this section mentioned above does not work and i dont know why
doxygen only prints infos about structs..typedefs. etcetc... BUT NO
FUNCTIONS

i dont know why :(

Artie Gold

chrstian said:
--------------------8<--XX.h--------------------------

/** On shutdown the function shutdown() is called. The function destroys
blablablabla.
*/
void shutdown();
--------------------8<--XX.h--------------------------

this section mentioned above does not work and i dont know why
doxygen only prints infos about structs..typedefs. etcetc... BUT NO
FUNCTIONS

i dont know why :(
And people insist on asking off topic questions in
I don't know why!

--ag

[OT - WTF don't you read the doxygen docs?]

chrstian brensteiner

Artie Gold said:
chrstian said:
--------------------8<--XX.h--------------------------

/** On shutdown the function shutdown() is called. The function destroys
blablablabla.
*/
void shutdown();
--------------------8<--XX.h--------------------------

this section mentioned above does not work and i dont know why
doxygen only prints infos about structs..typedefs. etcetc... BUT NO
FUNCTIONS

i dont know why :(
And people insist on asking off topic questions in
I don't know why!

--ag

[OT - WTF don't you read the doxygen docs?]

thx for start answer and sry i first "met" with this newsgroup and ofc my
english is bad ;)

Joona I Palaste

chrstian brensteiner said:
thx for start answer and sry i first "met" with this newsgroup and ofc my
english is bad ;)

Don't take this as a flame or an insult, but more like a suggestion.
If you yourself acknowledge that your English is bad, try to avoid use
of "cute" abbreviations like "thx", "sry" or "ofc". Combined with non-
native English, these give some people (like me for one) the initial
impression that the writer is some sort of warez d00d. (In your case,
having read the rest of your message, I found out that that impression
was wrong.)
In short, concentrate *first* on getting *English* right, *then* on
getting *English slang* right. Thanks.

Artie Gold

chrstian said:
chrstian said:
--------------------8<--XX.h--------------------------

/** On shutdown the function shutdown() is called. The function destroys
blablablabla.
*/
void shutdown();
--------------------8<--XX.h--------------------------

this section mentioned above does not work and i dont know why
doxygen only prints infos about structs..typedefs. etcetc... BUT NO
FUNCTIONS

i dont know why :(

And people insist on asking off topic questions in
I don't know why!

--ag

[OT - WTF don't you read the doxygen docs?]

thx for start answer and sry i first "met" with this newsgroup and ofc my
english is bad ;)

Fair enough! (and your `winking smiley' shall serve you well indeed!)

We look forward to `seeing' you when you have a question about the C
*language*.

Cheers,
--ag

Dan Pop

In said:
--------------------8<--XX.h--------------------------

/** On shutdown the function shutdown() is called. The function destroys
blablablabla.
*/
void shutdown();

this section mentioned above does not work and i dont know why
doxygen only prints infos about structs..typedefs. etcetc... BUT NO
FUNCTIONS

What was your C question?

Dan