Drag And Drop from one grid to the other.

Sugandh Jain

Hi,

Following is the scenairio I have to deal with:

I have two grids Say A and B.

Grids A and B are both bound to the same DataSource via a BindingSource, but
show different results, based on the filter applied on the data Collection
we get from the DataBase.

Now, I require to Select an Item on A and drag it to a particular item on B,
and based on the values in both the rows, the values of the properties in
the right grid have to changed. for example :

Say the row in grid A, has the quantity as 500, and in Grid B as 1000. So,
when I drag this item from A to B, the resulting quantity on B becomes
(1000 - 500) and there will be one more property in each item, which will
keep the ID for the item from A which has been dragged to keep what item has
acted on it.

How to achieve this?
There is some more validation that, the Item from A which is being dragged
is matching some other property values of B.

Please respond.
For more clarification on the requirement, you can reply here itself, or
write to me at (e-mail address removed)

Regards,
Sugandh