    Thanx in advance

    Regards
    Shun.

    Shun, Jan 17, 2006

  2. > now my problem is with the media flash buttons
    > which i have used on the template can't view in the ASP.Net
    > page. but it is working in the browser.

    If you mean they don't display in the VS designer, then that's just
    because it doesn't support displaying embedded objects...but if they
    display when the page is viewed in the browser, does it matter?

    [or maybe I'm missing your point here...if so, pleaes post the relevant
    code or describe the problem slightly more clearly]

    Paul Henderson, Jan 17, 2006