Drived Control From Calendar

Islam Elkhayat

I'm try to Develop a Calender control which display hijri date from
database... But the Calender control Don't allow binding data so i try to
use onDayRender() method but i still see the two dates in each cell
also i can't change years & monthes..
I Don't wanna display the hijrii Calendar (from Globlization) i need to bind
days & monthes & year from the database...
Any help plz??

Islam Elkhayat

Sorry.. I have foudn that i was going in the wrong way...
Now i create a new calender classs inheret from Globlization.Calendar but i
have a problems
how to assign my custom month name to my 12 month?
i try to override the GetDaysinMonth() class but no luck i always get the
same days of the gorg. monthes??
thanx