Drop down calender control

jack

Hi all,

I this this would be the most common question to most of the
professionals out there. but for me its a head ac

I am developing in asp.net 2.0 and wanted to use drop down calender
control in my page
with few resources on internet i found one and was able to get the drop
down
.. but only in IE not in mozilla firefox.

another script which i downloaded was with another problem .

Only one control could be placed on the page for proper functioning

and this went on .

now im busy hunting on net for a perfect calender dropdown control but
not found yet.

I would be glad if any one help me with any of the resources they have

Thank Your for replying me.