drop down digits by javascript

Andrew G. Koptyaev

Hello all

I am a PHP programmer but not very strong in javascript.

I am have now homebrew web page for my little company
link: http://www.moryana.com

If you take a good look in to the page you will see three digits
on the tip of the pencil.

I would like to do this digits drops down by javascript with zooming
effect from start to end of dropping and some waves.

Would you help me with any advise to properly sample of this
kind of javascript code snappet.

Thank you!
Sorry for my english it is not my native language.

With love from Russia, Andrew :)

Thomas 'PointedEars' Lahn

Andrew said:
I am a PHP programmer but not very strong in javascript.

Different to PHP, there is no single language named "javascript". There is
an standard for an extensible programming language, ECMAScript, and there
are several implementations of it. One of those is JavaScript, another one
is JScript, for example.

I am have now homebrew web page for my little company
link: http://www.moryana.com

If you take a good look in to the page you will see three digits
on the tip of the pencil.

I can see that those digits are part of a background image for a table cell
where there is no tabular data. You probably want to revise your layout
first so that it does not use layout tables. It will then become a lot
easier to write script manipulating it.
I would like to do this digits drops down by javascript with zooming
effect from start to end of dropping and some waves.

So far it is an image. What exactly do you mean by "drops down"?
Would you help me with any advise to properly sample of this
kind of javascript code snappet.

_snippet_. Before you can be advised, you need to read on the basics of
these languages, and describe what you wish to do in more detail.

Thank you!

You're welcome.
Sorry for my english it is not my native language.

This is an international newsgroup, so we can handle it. But perhaps there
is a Russian-speaking newsgroup on this topic, too?

PointedEars