Drop down list/menu

Joined
May 7, 2015
Messages
1
Reaction score
0
I am making a website and need a good drop down list/menu.

It has to only appear on mobile devices (phone/tablet, etc)
and not appear on desktop/laptop/mac

It is a car website
The drop down list/menu has 3 sections
First section
Make (Ford, Toyota, BMW, etc) I select Toyota and the next list/menu loads
Second section
Model (Prius, Camry, Celica, etc) I select Prius and the next list/menu loads
Third section
Year (2003, 2004, 2005, etc) I select 2004 and it takes me to prius2004.html

Thanks

Joined
Feb 15, 2016
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
You would have to use a media query to section of what code you want to use for mobile devices, so the menu code you wish to create will have to be in that media query, you can find the media queries for different devices with a simply search, to make your own menu - http://www.dropdownmenugenerator.com/ - use that link, it's simple and free to use.

Joined
Jan 22, 2020
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
I am making a website and need a good drop down list/menu.

It has to only appear on mobile devices (phone/tablet, etc)
and not appear on desktop/laptop/mac

It is a car website
The drop down list/menu has 3 sections
First section
Make (Ford, Toyota, BMW, etc) I select Toyota and the next list/menu loads
Second section
Model (Prius, Camry, Celica, etc) I select Prius and the next list/menu loads
Third section
Year (2003, 2004, 2005, etc) I select 2004 and it takes me to prius2004.html

Thanks

/* Some media queries for responsiveness */
@media screen and (max-height: 450px) {
.sidenav {padding-top: 15px;}
.sidenav a {font-size: 18px;}