Drop down list problem on W2000 Server

JRob

I have a web page with a dropdown list for selecting initial client.
This drop down list works correctly on my development server (Windows
2000 Professional running IIS5) but not on deployment server W2000
also running IIS5.

On the first visit the selected value is not retained but reverts to
the initial blank value. Subsequent selections are retained. I have
tested this page on a Windows 2003 server running IIS6 and there is no
problem.

Guest

On the first visit the selected value is not retained but reverts to
the initial blank value. Subsequent selections are retained. I have

it means that it cannot find the value that should be selected

share your code