Dropdownlist as hyperlink!!!

ashoo

Guys!
I am trying to use a dropdownlist click event in my header
page to link to my main page in a frameset type of form.

I try to link to my main page with a hyperlink control.It
works fine. But I would like to use the click event of my
dropdownlist to do the samething. so I thought if could
trigger the clik event of the hyperlink within my
dropdownlist click event it could work. But I am not sure
how to set it up.

Note: redirect to the frameset form does not work.

Thanks for helping!

Dave Rothgery

ashoo said:
Guys!
I am trying to use a dropdownlist click event in my header
page to link to my main page in a frameset type of form.

I try to link to my main page with a hyperlink control.It
works fine. But I would like to use the click event of my
dropdownlist to do the samething. so I thought if could
trigger the clik event of the hyperlink within my
dropdownlist click event it could work. But I am not sure
how to set it up.

Note: redirect to the frameset form does not work.

You're going to have to write JavaScript (or maybe download/buy a
third-party control) to do this.

Sorry.