dropdownlist in datagris

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Web Controls' started by dada, Jan 23, 2004.

  1. dada

    dada Guest

    Hi!
    I am having few problems. One is: I have dataset which has 10 tables,
    and I want to fill datagrid with data from each table alone. My
    methods are on webservice. For expl. my table Institucije has:
    IDInstitucije-key, Naziv, and table Departmani has IDDepartmana-key,
    Naziv, IDInstitucije-f.k. So, I want to fill my datagrid with data
    from table Departmani having last coloumn IDInstitucije as
    dropdownlist but with textual values that it gets in table
    IDInstitucije. Is it posible to do if my if I have
    SELECT [ID departmana], Naziv, [ID institucije] FROM Departmani and
    SELECT [ID institucije], Naziv, Adresa FROM Institucije in two
    adapters? Or I have to make new adapter
    SELECT
    Departmani.[ID departmana],
    Departmani.Naziv,
    Institucije.Naziv AS Institucija
    FROM
    Departmani INNER
    JOIN
    Institucije ON
    Departmani.[ID institucije] = Institucije.[ID institucije].
    Thanks,
    Dada

    dada, Jan 23, 2004