dropdownlist in footer of datagrid

Kim

Hi all,

I was wondering how and if it's possible to have two dropdownlist in
the footer of a datagrid but populate the second one from the selected
value from the first dropdownlist. I've populated the first
dropdownlist in the ItemCreated event of the datagrid but can't figure
out how to populate the second one. I've tried populating it in the
selectedindexchanged of the first dropdownlist but I get the error
that the dropdownlist control wasn't found in the datagrid which makes
sense because I had to populate the first one in the ItemCreated
event. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Kim