Dual Processing Athlon Workstation/Server for under $2,900 /w 2GB SD RAM included.

Megan

It is against the rules of this newsgroup, the Acceptable Use Policy of
E-bay, and the laws of God to spam auction notifications.

I hope your thigh swells up with salt water.

Please use the term spam correctly - this was not excessively
crossposted or repeatedly posted... therefore what makes it spam?

I can't comment on the AUP of eBay since I've never even visited the
site.

Luc The Perverse

Megan said:
Please use the term spam correctly - this was not excessively
crossposted or repeatedly posted... therefore what makes it spam?

I can't comment on the AUP of eBay since I've never even visited the
site.

Spam has evolved into a word meaning any unsolicited advertising message.

Maybe if you want to nitpick you should find an English forum

-LTP

:)