dump dataset into table

Guest

Hello,
I am quite new in asp.net, here is the code I retrieve data from a web service
SVP.ThisWebService.loadMethod lm = new SVP.ThisWebService.loadMethod();
System.IO.StringReader sr = new System.IO.StringReader(lm.loadXlm());
DataSet ds = new DataSet();
ds.ReadXlm(new System.Xlm.XlmTextReader(sr)) ;

Now, I have data in ds, what is the easiest way to dump this dataset into a
table?

Brock Allen

Use data binding as the next 2 lines of code:

_grid.DataSource = ds;
_grid.DataBind();

Where _grid is defined int he ASPX as:

<asp:DataGrid runat=server id=_grid />