    two dimensional and I got kicked off many times after a numerous
    trials...So if any body can help me....
    Thanking you

    anil, Sep 3, 2005

  2. anil wrote:
    > Hi!!
    >
    > I got to do program with dynamic arrays and they are required to be of
    > two dimensional and I got kicked off many times after a numerous
    > trials...So if any body can help me....
    > Thanking you

    Read the FAQ (http://www.eskimo.com/~scs/C-faq/faq.html) before you
    post. You will find your answer in section 6.

    Robert Gamble

    Robert Gamble, Sep 3, 2005

  3. anil wrote on 03/09/05 :
    > I got to do program with dynamic arrays and they are required to be of
    > two dimensional and I got kicked off many times after a numerous
    > trials...So if any body can help me....

    What trials ? You haven't posted a single line of code. We don't know
    what you know, we can't help you.

    Post your code.

    --
    Emmanuel

    I once asked an expert COBOL programmer, how to
    declare local variables in COBOL, the reply was:
    "what is a local variable?"

    Emmanuel Delahaye, Sep 4, 2005