Dynamic controls --Button click

simmaneni

Hello,
I have created few dynamic text controls and I have a button which
becomes visible when these controls are created. After I enter some
text and press button, my text in dynamic text boxes is diappearing.
Please advice
Thanks

Phillip Williams

Hi,
Dynamically-created textboxes have to be recreated on every postback,
preferably during the page.init event, in order to maintain their viewstate
(e.g. the text entered by the user in them). For samples on dynamically
created controls you may browse this link: http://www.societopia.net/samples