    Please advice
    Thanks
    , Oct 25, 2005

  2. Hi,
    Dynamically-created textboxes have to be recreated on every postback,
    preferably during the page.init event, in order to maintain their viewstate
    (e.g. the text entered by the user in them). For samples on dynamically
    created controls you may browse this link: http://www.societopia.net/samples
    --
    HTH,
    Phillip Williams