dynamic datalist.

saud ahmed via .NET 247

From: The Messiah.

I have created a datalist that displays pictures in rows and columns i.e.

X X X
X X X
X X X

I have also created a:

category page
detals page (with extra fileds relating to record.

Each category name is linked to the datalist page and each record in the datalist is linked to the details page

My questing is how do i link the category name to display the correct pictures in the datalist and when i click a record link in the datalist how do i show the correct image in the details page.

Here is a better understanding of what i need to do

Cat Page Datalist Details page

X=1----------> XXX=1.a,b,c(pics)-------> X=1.a(title)
X=2 XXX=1.d,e,f(pics) X=1.a(Pic)
X=3 XXX=1.g,h,i(pics) X=1.a(desc)

i am using Dreamweaver,MS Access, ASP.NETVB