dynamic e-mailed forms

csteacy

Hello,
I'm trying to figure out how to build a dynamic form that will do the
following:

Users have 5 forms to chose from using a radio button or drop down
list to select a form. Once they chose the form, the corresponding
fields pull up on the same page. They fill out the form and the form
is e-mailed (submit).

I have the e-mail part of this figured out to some degree, but I am
mainly concerned with how to pull up the form fields that correspond
with 1 of 5 form choices. Any ideas about this would be great! I'm
working in asp.net and javascript. Thank you.

Scott Roberts

You might have a look at the MultiView control. Or you could use panels and
set the visibility of each panel manually.

If you want to avoid "flicker" with these methods, you can put them inside
an AJAX UpdatePanel.