Dynamic events and their code

Chris

Is there any way you can dynamically add an event and then some code. I get
it that you could, in your code, add a control and dynamically add an event
handler for e.g. the click event. However the code within the event handler,
could that be pulled from a database and ran.

I would like to create a form in which I could populate it's controls and
events based on config information in either a database or xml file e.g. how
many textboxes amd dropdowns on the page. I know I can do this but what
would really make it useful would be to dynamically add the code within the
events. Is that possible? Regards, Chris.