    for this. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

    Thanks,

    Dale

    DalePres, Jul 10, 2004

  2. DalePres

    Scott G. Guest

    Implement an ITemplate class(es) and attach them to the ItemTemplate and AlternatingItemTemplate members of the repeater. Do a google for "asp.net repeater itemplate" and you should find some code examples.

    Scott
    "DalePres" <> wrote in message news:...
    I am working on an application what will have a set subset of a set
    containing 8 link buttons on each repeater item. Each item will have one or
    more buttons depending on the dataitem for that repeater item.

    I know this should be simple but I can't find anything on how to dynamically
    alter the Item and Alternating Item templates. I have created a working
    solution using a custom control inherited from the Repeater and rendering my
    own Items in the ItemDataBound event.

    It just seems to me that there should be an easier and more direct method

    Scott G., Jul 10, 2004