Dynamic textfield

karthickdevi

Hi,
I create a textfield on success of the previous operation.

I have written the following code. It works in Firefox but not in IE.
Please advise.

var inp = document.createElement("input");

inp.setAttribute('onkeydown','return trackenter(this,event)');
inp.setAttribute('onkeypress','submitAction(this,event)');

Thanks,
Dev.

Martin Honnen

I have written the following code. It works in Firefox but not in IE.
Please advise.

var inp = document.createElement("input");

inp.setAttribute('onkeydown','return trackenter(this,event)');
inp.setAttribute('onkeypress','submitAction(this,event)');

inp.onkeydown = function (evt) {
evt = evt || window.event;
return trackenter(this, evt);
};