    but Events are not firing for the User control which is
    dynamically loaded second time in place first(in post back
    request)
    Majeti, Nov 11, 2003

  2. Majeti

    Teemu Keiski Guest

    I have a clue what it could be, but provide some sample how you are doing
    the loading of the control?

    You do realize that for control to raise events, it needs to be added to
    Controls collection on the request it is displayed the first time and on
    postback (relative to the control's addition to the Controls collection i.e
    control is added on second request which is already postback for Page and
    it's event is expected to be raised on third request when event is fired

    --
    Teemu Keiski

    Teemu Keiski, Nov 13, 2003