Dynamically Adding Components into Panel

Discussion in 'Java' started by Sourabh Mhaisekar, May 5, 2013.

  1. Hello there, I want to add some Swing components dynamically depend on user's input. Those components will be used to create database table. But I am facing problem of aligning them properly, any suggestions ?

    Thank you !
    Sourabh Mhaisekar, May 5, 2013

  2. Sourabh Mhaisekar

    Joerg Meier Guest

    On Sat, 4 May 2013 21:50:43 -0700 (PDT), Sourabh Mhaisekar wrote:

    > Hello there, I want to add some Swing components dynamically depend on user's input. Those components will be used to create database table. But I am facing problem of aligning them properly, any suggestions ?

    Use one of the various LayoutManagerS. There are a variety that come with
    Java, as well as some very useful 3rd party alternatives. If you had HTML
    exposure, you might find TableLayout the most intuitive - it's a lot like
    tables in HTML.

    For the Sun/Oracle LMs, check out:

    http://docs.oracle.com/javase/tutorial/uiswing/layout/visual.html

    Liebe Gruesse,