dynamically adding edit cancel update

Discussion in 'ASP .Net Datagrid Control' started by Tomk20, Sep 29, 2003.

  1. Tomk20

    Tomk20 Guest

    I've figured out how to add an edit button based on a login form but when
    the user presses that edit button how to I get 2 buttons (Update & Cancel)
    in the same column like it does when setup with the designer?

    Private Sub DataGrid1_Init(ByVal sender As Object, ByVal e As
    System.EventArgs) Handles DataGrid1.Init

    If Session("AdminMode") Then

    'Create ID column & add to DataGrid

    dgcAdmin.HeaderText = "Admin"

    dgcAdmin.ButtonType = ButtonColumnType.PushButton

    dgcAdmin.Text = "Edit"

    dgcAdmin.CommandName = "Edit"

    dgcAdmin.Visible = True

    DataGrid1.Columns.AddAt(0, dgcAdmin)