dynamically changing the position of a placeholder

nemesis.saurabh

hi,
can we dynamically change the position of MCMS placeholder on the web
page..
Problem is i have 6 placeholders on my template and for a particular
posting i need to fill only 4 of them.
can i position them according to the code.
and how to check whether a placeholder is empty through codebehind. i
have tried through java script.

thanks and regards
saurabh

theumairshahid

Can you give some graphic demonstration or a snap shot view, how you
want to move the Placeholders. So that i can have a clear view about
your question..

nemesis.saurabh

i have 6 placeholders...
if i enter data in 3... design should be 3x1 matrix
if 4---- 2x2 ..for 6--- 2x3...