Dynamically load an HttpModule...

Brian Vallelunga

.... or, How do I hook into the Application.PreRequestHandlerExecute
event without using global.asax?

I don't think this is possible, but I'd like to dynamically load an
HttpModule without having to touch the configuration file.

If that's not possible, I'd like my third party library to be able to
respond to Application.PreRequestHandlerExecute events. I'm not sure
how to do this outside of the global.asax file.

Any solutions out there?

Thanks,

Brian