E-commerce solution

Andrea

I'm looking for an e-commerce solution ready to go or similar, with source
code and without tons of bugs found in other commercial packages tried until
now.
About 20% of solutions tested cannot be call solutions, 30% are dedicated
to big organization and I need to manage a small shop, others are missing
the goal ...
Any suggestion?

Thanks
Andrea

sloan

Try
msdn.microsoft.com/vstudio/downloads/starterkits/

"too simple"
"too complex"

That's the nature of sample code.
You have to plow through it and take the best of what is offered.

sloan

http://www.dofactory.com/Framework/Framework.aspx
$79

Find this paragraph:

Clearly, you're in a catch-22 situation when it comes to finding the
real-world sources you need to succeed. To solve this dilemma we are pleased
to announce that the Design Pattern Framework includes what many developers
have been waiting for: a real-world ASP.NET 2.0 e-commerce reference
application. Like everything else in this package, the entire application
comes with 100% pure source code.

Andrea

I should check for the update then :) I got the access some times ago, less
than a year.

Thanks
Andrea