    button under product display.

    Thanks in advance

    Ahmed
    Ahmd, Aug 18, 2007

  2. Ahmd

    Masudur Guest

    On Aug 18, 1:25 pm, Ahmd <> wrote:
    > Dear All,
    >
    > I am working on a E-Commerce Site, im new in asp.net, Pls tell me what
    > controls i should use for Product Display , I want also 'buy now'
    > button under product display.
    >
    > Thanks in advance
    >
    > Ahmed

    Hi...
    Data List... or Repeater...
    Masudur
    Masudur, Aug 18, 2007

  3. Ahmd

    Ahmd Guest

    On Aug 18, 10:02 am, Masudur <> wrote:
    > On Aug 18, 1:25 pm, Ahmd <> wrote:
    >
    > > Dear All,

    > > I am working on a E-Commerce Site, im new in asp.net, Pls tell me what
    > > controls i should use for Product Display , I want also 'buy now'
    > > button under product display.

    > > Thanks in advance

    > > Ahmed

    > Hi...
    > Data List... or Repeater...
    > Masudur

    thank u, but in these constrols can i have command button
    Ahmd, Aug 18, 2007
  4. Ahmd

    Masudur Guest

    On Aug 18, 2:18 pm, Ahmd <> wrote:
    > On Aug 18, 10:02 am, Masudur <> wrote:
    >
    > > On Aug 18, 1:25 pm, Ahmd <> wrote:

    > > > Dear All,

    > > > I am working on a E-Commerce Site, im new in asp.net, Pls tell me what
    > > > controls i should use for Product Display , I want also 'buy now'
    > > > button under product display.

    > > > Thanks in advance

    > > > Ahmed

    > > Hi...
    > > Data List... or Repeater...
    > > Masudur

    > thank u, but in these constrols can i have command button

    Hi,

    yes... absoulte ly any thing you want...
    and more over you can customize to the limit...

    checkout

    http://www.asp.net/learn/data-access/#datalist

    every thing you need... is there...

    Thanks
    Masudur
    Masudur, Aug 18, 2007
  5. Ahmd

    Ahmd Guest

    On Aug 18, 10:28 am, Masudur <> wrote:
    > On Aug 18, 2:18 pm, Ahmd <> wrote:

    > > > Hi...
    > > > Data List... or Repeater...
    > > > Masudur

    > > thank u, but in these constrols can i have command button

    > Hi,
    >
    > yes... absoulte ly any thing you want...
    > and more over you can customize to the limit...
    >
    > checkout
    >
    > http://www.asp.net/learn/data-access/#datalist
    >
    > every thing you need... is there...
    >
    > Thanks
    > Masudur- Hide quoted text -

    Any Idea how to do Payment Page in E-Commerce Site, I mean, not pay
    pal, Direct to Company Account.
    Ahmd, Aug 18, 2007
  6. Ahmd

    sloan Guest