    to get an easy loan here.

    http://doiop.com/loans

    , Sep 24, 2007

  2. John Guest

    > The right place to go before making a loan, find all tricks and tips
    > to get an easy loan here.

    My kids go to Heydad dot com, as a family we have all been going there for
    generations.

    John, Sep 25, 2007

  3. Gazing into my crystal ball I observed "John" <>
    writing in news:jacKi.394$:

    >> The right place to go before making a loan, find all tricks and tips
    >> to get an easy loan here.

    > My kids go to Heydad dot com, as a family we have all been going there
    > for generations.

    As I was talking to my neighbor this afternoon, my four year old
    sauntered past me with an ice cream in his hand. When I asked him if he
    had taken the money from my purse, he said, "No, Mommy, I got the money
    from my piggy bank". He looked offended that I would think he would go
    in my purse. He even put it in the freezer until after dinner. That's
    my boy!

    --
    Adrienne Boswell at Home
    Arbpen Web Site Design Services

    Adrienne Boswell, Sep 28, 2007
  4. dorayme Guest

    In article <Xns99B947DD1E05arbpenyahoocom@69.28.186.121>,
    Adrienne Boswell <> wrote:

    > Gazing into my crystal ball I observed "John" <>
    > writing in news:jacKi.394$:
    >
    > >> The right place to go before making a loan, find all tricks and tips
    > >> to get an easy loan here.

    > > My kids go to Heydad dot com, as a family we have all been going there
    > > for generations.
    > >

    > As I was talking to my neighbor this afternoon, my four year old
    > sauntered past me with an ice cream in his hand. When I asked him if he
    > had taken the money from my purse, he said, "No, Mommy, I got the money
    > from my piggy bank". He looked offended that I would think he would go
    > in my purse. He even put it in the freezer until after dinner. That's
    > my boy!

    Cute...

    Toddlers can be refreshingly without guile at the times when you
    would most expect it. Once my daughter, about 5, came up the
    stairs, (she had been playing with other kids downstairs and in
    the street) and knocked on the door. It was dinner time. I opened
    the door, her hands behind her back, I was not suspicious in the
    least, and she just blurted out, "I haven't got anything in my
    hands!". She had a chocolate that a neighbour had given her and
    probably wanted to avoid some lecture about not eating it before
    dinner...

    --
    dorayme

    dorayme, Sep 28, 2007