Easy question. about passing values

Paul

HI! I need to pass a value but I am not sure how to added to this statement.

I want to pass this
ifp=../Files/somehtmlfile.htm

for a link I use the ? eg.. ?ifp=../Files/somehtmlfile.htm

but I am not sure how to add it in the above statement. ( the one in RED )

Can someone tell me how?

Thanks in advance :)

Paul

McKirahan

Paul said:
HI! I need to pass a value but I am not sure how to added to this statement.

I want to pass this
ifp=../Files/somehtmlfile.htm

for a link I use the ? eg.. ?ifp=../Files/somehtmlfile.htm

but I am not sure how to add it in the above statement. ( the one in RED )

Can someone tell me how?

Thanks in advance :)

Paul

Probably

'external.htm?ifp=../Files/somehtmlfile.htm')">Link</a>

Does "external.htm" reference the Query String;
perhaps via JavaScript's location.search?