    started using Eclipse 3.0 figured out why the task list no longer gets
    entries for lines that aren't compiling? There's not even a red block
    on the classes that have errors any more. WTH?

    Dale, Jul 8, 2004

  2. Look at the "Problems" pane. They errors and tasks are now seperated.

    Java Architect, Jul 8, 2004

  3. Dale wrote:

    > I searched this forum with words in the subject of this note with no
    > joy, but this has got to be a 'dumb one'..... Has anyone that has
    > started using Eclipse 3.0 figured out why the task list no longer gets
    > entries for lines that aren't compiling? There's not even a red block
    > on the classes that have errors any more. WTH?

    Please don't be cute. Repeat the Subject in the body of your message when appropriate
    (as it is here).

    Lee Fesperman, Jul 9, 2004
  4. Dale

    Dale Guest

    Thanks. I found out by switching to another view. I knew it was a
    dumb one! At least now if someone searches on the words in the
    subject, they'll see the answer.

    Dale, Jul 11, 2004