    Hello,

    How can I do : quick watch of variable, and change it in eclipse 3.3 ?

    Thanks :)

    Mr. X., Apr 3, 2008

  2. Mr. X.

    Jeff Higgins Guest

    Mr. X. wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > How can I do : quick watch of variable, and change it in eclipse 3.3 ?
    >
    > Thanks :)

    Open the Eclipse 3.3 IDE.
    Pull down the Help menu.
    Open the Help Contents.
    Expand Java Development User Guide.
    Expand Reference.
    Expand Views.
    Open Expressions View.
    Read.
    Do as you wish.

    Jeff Higgins, Apr 3, 2008

  3. Mr. X.

    Guest

    On Apr 2, 11:20 pm, "Mr. X." <no_spam_please@nospam_please.com> wrote:
    > Hello,
    >
    > How can I do : quick watch of variable, and change it in eclipse 3.3 ?
    >
    > Thanks :)

    In debug perspective when you stop on breakpoint - right click on
    variable and choose Watch.

    Click on it in variable view and change value.

    Alex.
    http://www.myjavaserver.com/~alexfromohio/

    , Apr 3, 2008